Saturday 26 April 2014

Opporitunity

So, I was watching this movie the other night and got me thinking. What will happen if we miss an opportunity to do something great? What if we sat through something that would change our lives forever? You see, we wouldn't know what would happen because we didn't do it.

It may be sooner than you realise, but one day we are all going to end up in the ground. Having done so much it doesn't matter by then. But you will have wanted to have done so much by then, like travel over seas, or gotten married, gone to University or Collage, fallen in love and gotten your heart broken. There is so much to do with your life, but yet, so little time.


For me, i already have a mini bucket list made up. And although some of the things may be a little silly, its all about dreaming to do things. Like on mine, I have things like, Travel to Europe, See the Eiffel Tower, Kiss someone in the rain, Fall in love with then most unlikely person, Publish a book, Graduate University, Get married.

But the thing is, I don't care if I don't get the chance to do all of those things. I just want to live out of my shell. And not be some little shy girl. I want to be more then that. 

Till next time, 
Victoria :)

No comments:

Post a Comment