Sunday 4 May 2014

Procrastination.

Everybody that is reading this know what procrastination is, right? And before any of you are sitting there wondering why I am even writing this is because I think I should change my last name, to Procrastination. No kidding, I am sitting in my kitchen trying to write a report for my geography class, but I am blanking on what to write. Like I have been for the past week and a half, and it is already late, I was supposed to hand it in on Thursday, but I didn't. Why you ask? Because it hasn't been written yet. Neither is my Math assignment or the questions for 'Lord of the Flies' in English that I should have done. None of them are done 'cause I am a lazy butt, and enjoy procrastinating in any way possible. I mean even while I am doing this I am getting up and walking around my kitchen, bedroom, living room and practically everywhere, I mean I even walked down stairs for no reason at all! But hey, at least right know I am putting my procrastination to good use and writing another entry for here. Which I apologise for not posting in about a week too, I can say I was busy and couldn't but then I'd be lying, and I don't feel like lying to you people reading this, so I will tell you the truth, I was just super lazy and didn't want to get out of bed to write it. 'Cause as soon as I would get home from school, I would jump on my bed or couch and either read a book or watch netfilix. Ahh, me and being lazy are the perfect couple. But, anywhore. Yes, this is my post on procrastination while I am procrastinating! Ironic, huh? 

'Till next time, my lovely's.
Victoria :)

No comments:

Post a Comment