Monday 21 April 2014

Empty Night

I like the way everything looks like at night. Peaceful and calm. Like tonight. Its dark but the street lights keep it bright, its misty out, you can see the way it affects your sight. But I don't mind. Sometimes I think I'm nocturnal, meant to see night and live in it. I like the chill of night in the spring, the way its both warm but cold. Its weird I know, but that weirdness I can handle. Its the feeling it gives me that I'm more afraid of. It makes me feel like there is no one else out there, like I'm alone. When I look, it looks different then the day, like the bad should be lurking around the corner. But the thing is, night doesn't always bring evil, like light doesn't always bring the good. Sometimes the dark can be good. It makes me feel like I can hide if I need to. So that way, no one in the world can see me. That way, I can be the invisible girl hiding away, staring out, into the empty night.

This was a thing I wrote last night at about two in the morning, I couldn't sleep, and was just starring out my bedroom window. And I just had to write this. I was beyond inspired.

Till next time.
Victoria :)

No comments:

Post a Comment