Sunday 27 March 2016

I Feel Like A New Me!

Hey to the like one person who actually follows me!

I haven't been on here in forever, and I know that is so stupid and everything but I have had so much going on with school and volunteer and my own personal stuff that I had no time to do all of the things that I really wished I could have been doing.

Over the past few months, I have decided that I am going to try and pursue both journalism and trying to write books. I know that It will be a difficult thing but I will never know until I actually try it out right.

Also, I was thinking about maybe starting up a YouTube channel, but I have no idea what I would put on there. So, if you are reading this, comment and tell me what you think about future endeavors.

Anyways, thank you so much for reading this and yeah,

Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment